Sunday, October 13, 2013

trying to go on




what i feel or how i feel or let's say whatever... Last week i thought i lost my mind, i lost all the things i had as i lost my life... That's why whole week i just try to go on, try to survive, try not to think... i did a lot of things. Only aim i had is try to fall in a sleep without thinking, That's right i can walk but that's the truth i am not sure who owns the feet. Maybe i have to stop trying to be strong, maybe i have to give up smiling while i am crying inside, maybe that's the right time to fall, maybe i have to concede they make me drop. What i have in my hands is just nothing, what i have in my heart although all that pain is a lot. So, that's right i can have a great life again but that's the truth i am not strong enough to live again. What i feel or how i feel or let's say whatever...