Tuesday, September 3, 2013

For now

While you are having a trouble and you just thought that it's time to move on, escape, get away, run out. While you are not believe in yourself anymore. While you are just looking for a way as an exit. While you are not good at anything anymore. While your best word became enough. While you feel strictly alone. While you have a lot of whiles... Life winks again. And after that all in the depth of winter you finally learned that there was in you an invincible summer. An endless one. Which you are waiting for a long time. You got your hopes, beliefs, pride back again. You became down to earth again. You just left your fears, you just left yourself into the wind. And for me that wind carried me to a place which I belong under the pi. And now I love with a love that was more than love. For now let's say welcome to my new life, to my new hopes, to my new and endless dreams, to my lord, to my mind, to my new hearth.