Saturday, February 8, 2014

My home


 In the begging of my new year i know i will have my best year in my 23 years, i have never felt that much safe, that much love, that much joy, that much light, that much calm... If you are asking me what gives me all the things that i had and that i will have is my eternity. Besides i can feel it now i can touch it. What a joyful moment for feeling my belonging, what a joyful way to show it. Life winks me once again, a new road to my eternity, a new way which i feel brave with my eternity, a new life which i will spend next to again my eternity. In the begging of my new year i know i will have more and more best years, every year will be best again and i will always feel that much safe, that much love, that much joy, that much light, that much calm... Home isn't a place it is a feeling and now i can touch my feelings, i can touch my home. My only home...